Whether you are a Marketing degree student, or a marketing professional, it is always important to continually education yourself through marketing resources. We all can brush up on our knowledge of specific marketing practices now and again. Marketing is a competitive and fast-paced industry, which i why you want to stay up to the minute on marketing facts, practices, and knowledge. Check out our list of helpful marketing resources here:
- American Marketing Association : A leading academic association and publisher of Journal of Marketing and Journal of Marketing Research
- Business Marketing Association: Dedicated to serving the professional, educational and career development needs of business-to-business marketers.
- Direct Marketing Association: A global trade association of businesses and nonprofit organizations using and supporting multichannel direct marketing tools and techniques.
- Public Relations Society of America: The world’s largest and foremost organization of public relations professionals.
Marketing Publications / Blogs
- Ad Age: Ad Age makes people smarter in their jobs in advertising, marketing and media through analysis, insights and news with an objective point of view.
- Adweek: Unveils the advertising industry’s creative process, account changes, and decision makers.
- Marketing Profs: Practical advice that you can actually use through our newsletters, conferences, seminars, podcast, articles, and webcasts.
- Visibility Magazine: A print and online magazine dedicated to bringing vision, clarity, and visibility to the internet marketing industry.
- Website Magazine: Provides tips on the business of running a website: tips for successful websites, solutions for enhancing website traffic, the latest Internet industry trends and statistics, as well as news analysis on the Internet industry.
Are we missing a marketing resource? Please use our Contact Us form to connect with us to request an addition.